Beer Pong Bars - The New Offline Social Network in London
Beer pong bars are becoming the choice of venue for increasing numbers of party-goers, locals and even work colleague meet ups because of their seductive mix up of the traditional pub, Ping Pong sport and American dining. If you haven’t caught on to the trend yet, here are some reasons why you should try it:
- 1) It’s fun! Beer pong is played by arranging cups in a pyramid shape at the end of the table on each end. Each cup is filled with beer. Two opposing teams take turns to try and throw their ping pong ball into their opponents cup. If they succeed, the opponent drinks the beer and the cup is removed. The team with the most remaining cups wins the game.
- 2) Beer Pong is an ideal game for a group event. When you book, you get your own dining area and seating in addition to your own ping pong table. This makes a beer pong party great for hen nights, birthday parties, graduation celebrations and even after work gatherings. It also makes an unusual and quirky venue for a wedding reception.
- 3) If your partner is more energetic but you just want to sit and relax, a beer pong club gives you the environment to try both.
- 4) Love American food? You can try U.S style grub. Beer pong began in the 1950’s among Dartmouth College’s fraternities and is a firm American tradition so the food served often follows that tradition.
- 5) It’s a great place to listen to live music and meet new people. Singles might even meet ‘the one’ for them. Famous couple, Sara Rue, the former Less than Perfect Star, met her husband Kevin Price, over a game of beer pong. Due to the way they met, they decided to have a beer pong themed wedding.